– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 onion, chopped
– 1 package tater tots (16 ounces)
– 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.75 ounce)
– 1/2 cup milk
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Brown the ground beef with the onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread the beef mixture evenly in a casserole dish. In a small bowl, stir the soup into the milk until smooth and pour over the beef. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over the top. Arrange tater tots evenly over all layers.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.