Skip to content
- 1 Pork Kielbasa Sliced
- 1 Sweet Potato chopped
- 4 Small Potatoes in any varietychopped *see note
- 2 Heads of Broccoli chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1-2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter unsalted
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon or Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the honey garlic sauce and set aside 1-2 Tablespoons for serving.
- Spread the olive oil on a baking sheet and add the sweet potatoes, and potatoes. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Add the kielbasa to the pan and brush with the main sauce, leaving those 1-2 tablespoons aside.
- Bake for 20 minutes, add the broccoli and continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until the broccoli is a vibrant green.
- Remove from the oven and brush the kielbasa with that remaining sauce or drizzle it all over everything and enjoy!