Skip to content
How To Cook Ribs in the Oven
- Remove the membrane (remember, this ensures fall-off-the-bone ribs).
- Generously season both sides with salt and pepper. This is also a great opportunity for adding more flavor with your favorite spice rub.
- Cover the ribs with aluminum foil.
- Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275F) for 3 to 4 hours or until they are tender.
- Top the baked ribs with barbecue sauce then broil (or grill) the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized.